Steel Manager is modular software with a view to increasing speed, quality and management efficiency of the steel constructor. The nerve centre of the system is composed of the bill of material (B.O.M.) and the geometrical data of this bill.
The parameterization of Steel Manager guarantees that each organisation feels perfectly at home within this IT-solution. Furthermore, with its modular approach, customers have the advantage and the possibility to grow with each change in the organisation of the company.
Many steel constructors have already switched to CAD and CNC-machines. Steel Manager is the logical software link between CAD and CNC for the entire work preparation.
In short, Steel Manager is the pounding heart of your company, it receives information and passes it on to related systems.
Amongst our clients we count both small companies with a few employees and large steel constructors with over 1000 employees.
Key features of Steel Manager
- Integration with BIM CAD systems, direct import from the available steel detailing CAD systems.
- Easy import and manual entry of BOM with automatic geometry definition.
- Automated allocation and routing around the workshop according to the individual fabrication facilities.
- Time assessment and workload calculation per operation node and period.
- Integrated stock management with material traceability and off-cut management.
- Material optimization for beams and plates with material use registration.
- Central management of all machines including nc code generation.
Welding quality management system for managing project welds and welders